How many times have you made up your mind to start using anabolic steroids, only to backtrack later?
Pumps start to wane? The plateau seems impossible to bridge? The fat around the belly seems impossible to burn? Each day millions of fitness buffs grind it on and wonder whether it’s safe to use anabolic steroids.
The answer is simple.
If you compete, steroids are an unavoidable part of the game.
But if you are a recreational user who wants to use steroids to look buff for the next beach holiday? Then you need to ask yourself whether it’s worth the risk.
Anabolic steroids are a life-altering, permanent decision that you can never reverse.
Why would you want to risk permanent damage to your organs when you can use legal steroids instead?
Legal steroids are the latest buzzword in fitness circles. Unless you were living under a rock all this while, you may have heard about it or read about it.
These are supplements designed to mimic the action of your favorite anabolic steroids.
Only, they don’t pose any of the risks that come with steroids.
What are legal steroids?
To better understand what legal steroids are, let’s take a moment to understand how anabolic steroids work.
An anabolic steroid is an androgenic hormone or a derivative of it that binds to androgen receptor. It will triggers a series of receptor-specific actions.
- Increase the amount of nitrogen retained by muscle tissue
- Increase RBC production to boost oxygenation
- Amplify protein and glycogen synthesis
The downside is that whenever an exogenous hormone is introduced to your system. It shifts the hormonal balance and the body tries to restore homeostasis by making adjustments. For example: shutting down your endogenous hormonal production.
Some of the excessive hormone will get converted to estrogen during this process, which can trigger undesirable side effects.
Legal Steroids are made of completely natural ingredients that work in a very similar fashion. But, without interfering with the working of the endocrine system.
Depending on the type of legal steroid that you choose. It can either boost nitrogen retention and increase protein synthesis, or it can directly or indirectly induce lipolysis.
Either way, you will get at least 60-70% of the results that you can get with anabolic steroids with 0% of the risks.
Those are odds that most natural lifters would take any day.
What are the ingredients in legal steroids?
Like we mentioned, that depends on the type of legal steroid you choose.
If you pick a Dianabol alternative, it would contain legal and safe testosterone stimulants like DAA, Fenugreek, Zinc, Vitamin D & Ashwagandha. These are scientifically proven to increase your levels of serum testosterone as well as free testosterone.
In addition to this, it will also contain amino acids like L-Arginine and L-Citrulline. They will help improve the production of nitric oxide in the body, thereby improving performance and giving you insane pumps.
Most pre-work out supplements and testosterone boosters are guilty of table dressing their ingredient. This makes them nothing but overpriced money grabs.
Legal steroids on the other hand contain the maximum permitted safe levels of each of these ingredients. This is why they are the most powerful anabolic supplement in the world.
The best part is that you while you will notice a marked improvement in your strength, performance and lean muscle mass. You will not gain a truckload of water and glycogen like you would with Dianabol.
The gains will be a tad slower. But it will be retainable for months afterwards. Even permanently, if you watch your diet and lift hard.
The above mentioned ingredients are just an example though.
What results can be achieved with legal steroids?
You can achieve almost any type of physique with legal steroids. It’s just that the results might be a little slow as compared to AAS.
You can use legal steroids to:
- Gain muscle: Be it watery, wet gains or dry, shredded, striated muscle fiber, you can gain both with legal steroids.
- Preserve muscle: There are legal steroids which are specially designed to preserve muscle during extreme diets and cuts. These will not pack on a lot of muscle like the mass builders do. But these will definitely help you preserve any existing muscle mass that you may have even when you are in a calorie deficit.
- Burn fat: Some of the legal steroids are so potent that they induce lipolysis through multiple pathways. They increase your basal metabolism, they mobilize your existing fat tissue and make them available for burning as fuel and they directly burn fat for fueling your workouts. To make it easier to diet, the fat burning legal steroids also contain appetite suppressants and dietary fiber which allows you to go on for longer without giving in to cravings. Oh, they don’t contain a lot of stimulants.
- Flush out water: The legal alternative for Winstrol is a very powerful natural diuretic that can give you the paper thin skin you need by flushing out the last bit of water from under it. This is the best choice if you are looking for the dry, shredded look.
What all anabolic compounds are available legally?
There are legal steroids that can mimic almost every single anabolic compound in the world.
Can they be stacked together?
You bet they can.
Unlike chemical hormonal compounds that often compete for the same receptors, legal steroids do not contain any hormonal ingredient, prohormone or SARM.
They do not bind to your androgen receptors and for this reason, they work beautifully when stacked together.
You can stack two, three or even more legal steroids depending on your bodybuilding goals.
What are the side effects?
Since you are not introducing any exogenous hormone into your system, there is no aromatization.
Nor will your body be forced to try and maintain homeostasis.
So, legal steroids will not cause gynecomastia, acne, oily skin or hair loss. It will not tax your liver or skew your cholesterol levels either.
The only side effects that you might experience are mild, like dry mouth, fatigue (temporary), upset stomach and mild headaches.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement, then we recommend you to avoid using it.
For this reason, always read the product label closely before using any legal steroid.